May 13, 2008

MBA or Bust

My older brother, Gregory, graduated from Ole Miss on Saturday! He has finally earned his MBA after a year of lots of studying. I am quite proud, but I still wish that he was a TIGER.
Photobucket
The School of Business graduates...they called every person's name. Gregory got called like fourth out of four hundred or so. ZZZ.
Photobucket
"I can finally say that I am the master of something."
And then, we celebrated. The good news was that the bars were pretty cool, Gregory's friends were nice, and sirens go off to tell you that a tornado is coming! The bad news is that Oxford is located in the Bible Belt which means that the bars close at midnight. (Because after that everyone who is out is going to hell.)
ANYWAY! Congratulations! Love ya. My turn next!

No comments: